New Student Forms

Incoming Students

If you already have a spot at Angel Care, welcome! We are so happy to have your little one joining us. This page contains all of the forms you will need to complete enrollment for your child. A checklist is provided below to help you keep track of what forms you need to return to us. If you ever need another copy of the forms, you can find them here or on the "Current Students" page.

Please note that all of the forms provided below will need to be returned along with the $50.00 non-refundable enrollment deposit prior to your child's first day. If you have an infant attending Angel Care, you will also need to provide a copy of your child's birth certificate. We cannot provide care for your child unless all of the forms provided below are accounted for (as well as a birth certificate for infants). If you have any questions about the forms or how to complete them, please do not hesitate to call.

Prospective parents, please note that completeing the forms below does not guarantee your child a spot at Angel Care.

Enrollment Application

Please fill out this form as completely as possible and return it to our office so that we can get to know your child.


Health Appraisal

Please take this form to your physician and have him/her fill it out. You can either pick up the form and bring it to us, or you can have your doctor's office fax it to us. If you choose to have it faxed, please have your doctor's office call us prior to faxing. Fax: (231)933-3342


Child Information Record

Please complete this form entirely and include anyone who may be responsible for picking up your child in the appropriate area of the form. If an individual tries to pick up your child and is not indicated on the form, your child cannot be released to that individual.


Medication Permission Slip

Please fill out a Medication Permission Slip form for any medications or creams you may bring in for your child.

If your child is an infant or still in diapers, we will also need a Medication Permission slip for "Desitin Rapid Relief". For this form you may write "as needed" under "date to begin giving medication", "ongoing" under "date to stop medication", and "bathroom cubby" under "storage of medication".

At Angel Care, we provide sunscreen. You will need to fill out a Medication Permission Slip for sunscreen as well. If you have an older infant or toddler, you will need to complete a form for "Banana Boat Simply Protect Baby". If you have a preschooler, you will need to complete a form for "Banana Boat Kids 50". For both forms, you will need to write "as needed" under "date to begin giving medication", "ongoing" under "date to stop medication", "apply sunscreen 15 min. before outside" under "amount (dosage) of medication each time given", and "sunscreen basket" under "storage of medication". If you would like us to use a different sunscreen for your child, we would be happy to do so, however, you will need to provide your sunscreen of choice and fill out a Medication Permission Slip detailing the exact name of your sunscreen of choice.


Food Program - Currently NOT available

Food Program Parent/Guardian Information Letter


Food Program Income Eligibility

Please sign this form and return it. We can help you complete the rest of the form when you return it.


Infant Formula or Breastmilk Sign-Off Statement

If you have an infant attending Angel Care, you will need to fill out this form. This form is for parents who will be using formula as well as for parents who will be breastfeeding.


Walking Permission Slip

Here at Angel Care, we go outside everyday weather permitting. Sometimes, outside time happens on the playground. Other times, we like to go for walks to places near the center. These include walks to and along the TART Trail, and along the sidewalk. For this reason, you will need to fill out a Walking Permission Slip.